Welcome to the Butler County GIS Website
The Butler County GIS department is dedicated to providing data in measurable and observable standards, by supporting an enterprise information system framework through the use of geographic databases, mapping, and modeling, where accuracy and quality are our goals and customer satisfaction our passion.
- March 14, 2013 - GIS department features maps at the Middletown, Monroe, Trenton Business Expo at Miami University Middletown
- July 26, 2012 - Butler County Forfeited Land Sale
- July 24, 2012 - NEW 2012 Orthophoto is now available for purchase.
- July 17, 2012 - Google Maps Street View Car spotted taking pictures in the City of Hamilton.
- June 14, 2012 - 2014 Revaluation process is starting very soon and GIS maps are going to be a vital part of the project.
- May 2012 - NEW 2012 Ortho and Oblique Pictometry Images completed!
- May 8, 2012 - GIS department features maps at West Chester Business Expo @ Skatetown USA